[Coco] Nitros9 boot fails with HDB DOS in rompak

Charlie Pelosi chaspelosi at outlook.com
Fri Oct 11 07:04:12 EDT 2013

I've tried placing tape over CART and then Q but neither seemed to do
anything.
The WIDTH 80 command still gives me a S/N ERROR
Before I read Al's message I cut the trace right after the finger on the
edge connector for CART.
It didn't change anything . I can solder that back together tonight and cut
Q on the opposite side.
Maybe my tape covering wasn't very good...

Just to be sure. From reading Ken's post yesterday, If I turn the cart over
so that I am looking at the solder side and the card edge is closest to me,
CART is the 4th in from the left? Q is the one directly underneath it on the
chip side?