[Coco] Its Alive!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Oct 8 22:53:24 EDT 2013

Ed, we want pictures... :-)
It would be nice to see how you have it set up.
I do intend on going this route sometime in the future if I can get my hands on one.
Since my Coco 3 has an eagle keyboard interface (external), I have lots of room where the keyboard used to be and that would be a perfect place to fit an RPI. I have a panel installed in the big keyboard hole and a fan already mounted inside (needed for the disto 1 meg). Once it's set up right, it could be run headless. Just have it boot linux on poweron, then autorun dw. The client side (NitrOS-9) software to control all aspects of dw is already in developement and close to finished and plans for the RSDOS equivalent is in planning. As Aaron always says, anything that can be done from the GUI, can be done from the Coco.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com