[Coco] Now using VCC as well as MESS

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 17:25:21 EDT 2013

The disk image I named in a previous post to this thread is the latest
6309/becker image, so far as I know. I don't know why the boot fails in
VCC, but it does. The one you made for me has never failed on me, not even
once, even after adding the dw-related modules to the boot.

Again, I am willing to try my hand at building one from the repo. I just
need a pointer to the instructions for setting it up, including the
lw-tools and toolshed parts. I think I still have a copy of toolshed, but
has that changed too?

Wayne