[Coco] Transferring files to the MC-10

Christopher Smith csmith at wolfram.com
Mon Oct 7 13:54:54 EDT 2013

So, I've found this, which -- if you can tolerate the hideous web design and the ridiculously intrusive advertising -- has a list (perhaps correct) of token conversions between the regular CoCo and the MC-10:

http://mymc10.tripod.com/misc.htm

Also a few things in here that seem to be some of the conversion programs already discussed:

http://mymc10.tripod.com/share.htm

Maybe one of those options works.  Otherwise it may be possible to extract the CoCo program from a recording of the wav file using the cecb tool from toolshed, write some simple code to do a token conversion, put it back in, and play it out to a cassette all from a more modern machine.

Chris