[Coco] Transferring files to the MC-10

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 23:05:42 EDT 2013

The c10 files are a cassette format used by the emulator that Al mentioned,
which includes a util to convert to wav audio files.  Sure, you could
record this onto a tape and then load it into your MC10 (and then
load&convert your Coco BASIC program on your MC10) or just plug your
cassette cable into your PC...