[Coco] Transferring files to the MC-10

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Sat Oct 5 17:56:13 EDT 2013

On Oct 5, 2013, at 11:59 AM, Darren A wrote:

> At the MC-10 yahoo group, you can download the VMC-10 emulator. This has a
> Quick-type feature that allows you enter data from a text file.
>
> You can also get the Emcee Client/Server software which provides the
> ability for a real MC-10 to load and save basic programs over the serial
> port to a Mac or PC (kind of like DriveWire).

Maybe those things existed once, but they seem to have been erased from the internet. The sites I can find link to geocities which is long gone. The Yahoo site is even completely broken now and it's impossible to join a group. Trying to join a group just keeps insisting you need to login again then taking you to a page to edit your profile.