[Coco] My CoCo 2 is not working right...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Fri Oct 4 13:50:28 EDT 2013

I'm thinking, if there's a company that sells the key stations cheaply
enough, maybe it would be easier to make a PCB to mount them on?

The same PCB could work for both CoCo 2 and 3. Just add the extra CoCo 3
keys.

The Cloud9 adapter looks neat!  I wish I could afford one right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv7a3wBHCLY

I've spent WAY too much on classic computing lately, and now I have to pay
those credit cards down before I can buy anything else.

-[ Al ]-