[Coco] My CoCo 2 pictures...

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Oct 3 22:26:10 EDT 2013

On Thursday 03 October 2013 22:17:14 Al Hartman did opine:

> Not that I know of. Frederich Hartmann is my great Grandfather, my
> Grandfather Americanized the name to Frederick Hartman. That' as far
> back as I know, and that goes back to the mid 1800's.

And Clifton was born around 1850.  Spent his final years on a farm 7 or 8
miles west of Redfield IA, right after WW-II. Less than a mile from us at
one time, but I was told to stay clear as he was by then a very mean old
man.  Alzheimers I assume. ISTR we did go to his funeral when he passed at
98yo.

I don't recall ever seeing our name spelled with the double n in our
genealogy papers that went back into the 1790's.  So there likely is not a
connection.  But I had to ask. :)

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

You should go home.