[Coco] So, how do I make Drivewire go?

Christopher Smith csmith at wolfram.com
Wed Oct 2 00:29:00 EDT 2013

Just as an update to this thread, when I run the exact same setup through the exact same cable, but with a coco 3 on the other end(with the coco 3 hdbdos rom loaded), everything is happy.  This is a good start, though I'd like to get this working with the coco 1 as well.  At least now I can get software over to the systems to use in debugging.  The good news is that it seems I was doing exactly the right stuff after all. :)

On a related note, if I boot the drivewire version of os-9, should I just be able to run whatever is the equivalent of the "backup" command on a double-sided disk or a 720k disk and have it work?

Chris