[Coco] SysCall source listing (and OS-9 source code find)

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Thu Nov 28 00:49:36 EST 2013

On 11/27/2013 10:07 PM, Wayne Campbell wrote:
> Please do that, Joel. It will help to answer the question.
Here's what I've found.  I took another look at all the OS-9 disks that
come with the SWTPC emulator using Toolshed and found no instance of
SysCall, nor did I see a mention of it in a PDF of a Microware BASIC09
manual from 1984 that was supposed to have come with a GIMIX computer.

I did find among the SWTPC emulator disk images some interesting files
that appear to be commented original Microware source code for os9p1,
os9p2, sysgo, Clock, and several utilities.  If you want to take a look
at this, it is in SJT002.DSK, which can be found
here:http://www.evenson-consulting.com/swtpc/Downloads.htm in the "Full
Kit".  It is a Windows executable that will extract and install under
Wine.  I think I've had it running under Wine before, but I have since
upgraded to Xubuntu 13.10 (can't stand Unity Desktop) and need to do
something (possibly install .net or Mono or something) to get the
emulator to run.

JCE