[Coco] SysCall source listing

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 18:53:01 EST 2013

You seem to have the lathe thing down to a science, Gene. I have watched
others doing such work, but I have never touched a lathe in my life.
Thankfully there are those like you that can make up for my lack.

I don't think even a CNC machine can fix our political system, so I pray,
hope and try to talk sense to some people who don't agree.

My working is mostly about unloading trucks, putting food stuffs in a
storeroom and otherwise helping to keep the place looking nice. Otherwise,
I am working on decode/unpack or Basic09, or writing more documentation
about the Homeless Bill of Rights and Fairness Act that California is in
the process of pushing through the Assembly. I have much trouble with
understanding the attitudes of people sometimes. This bill is supposed to
spell out rights for the homeless, and the homeless don't care, and the
rest seem like they can't fathom the idea of homeless people having rights.
Oh well, more OT.

Wayne