[Coco] SysCall source listing

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 11:58:14 EST 2013

Fishing?? I think I heard of that somewhere. Let me think...

Oh yeah! That thing that looks like a whip stick with loops on it and a
string running through it? I used one of those things once. I thought I was
going to die from the boredom. Of course, I was only 17 at the time, and
fishing was not on my list of important things to do, like go where there
were girls and stuff. Maybe I should think of revisiting it. First I have
to retire from working on things and volunteering my time. I use alot of
time doing those things.

Oh well, there's an old saying that I'll get to rest when I die, so I guess
I'll just keep letting the years get shorter. ;)

Wayne