[Coco] Glen's online store update #2

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 23 12:41:11 EST 2013

Sorry to keep spamming like this.it's been a rough week with the weather and dialing with frozen pipes, and the water company etc.
Because times are really tough right now and rent is coming up soon, I have (Very reluctantly) put up some of my prized CoCo hardware of sale on the Website.
I have listed my CoCo3- be aware it has no Ram- I sold the simm upgrade from Cloud 9 in order to get the new Triad, but funds have been really tight lately. I also used the original Ram to upgrade a CoCo 2 not so long ago. So it is being sold with no Ram.
I am also selling my 501 Floppy drive with the 1.44 meg disk upgrade that Mark at cloud 9 made me in January. I am asking what I paid for it pus $20 for shipping, It works great and I really don't wish to part with it, but, like I said, I am scraping rent money together,
Show some Paypal love-LOL
-thanks
-Glen