[Coco] I have a TV hooked up!

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue May 7 00:23:44 EDT 2013

On Tue, May 07, 2013 at 03:02:07AM +0000, wdg3rd at comcast.net wrote:

> I kinda thought hooking up a TV was one of the first things,

Well, I've been RGB only since 1997.  I had a TV but it was
in a different room...

> especially in these latter days when the monitors compatible with
> the other Coco 3 outputs are hen's teeth,

Heh my CM-8 is still going strong.

IIRC the last time I had a TV hooked up to my CoCo I played a
lot of Zaxxon and finally beat it.  Good times!

And now I can play those games again, and get color instead of ugly
patterns!  I even remembered how to get the CoCo3 to come up in the
alternate color set.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA