[Coco] CoCo Quick Reference - CoCopedia

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 13:53:18 EDT 2013

Allen,
I like the idea of a banner sharing system. The old "webring" concept has become nothing more tha an ad spam with a few links that are ridiculous to access the actual page. I would be glad to set up a page on my site and I know Guillaume Major would ley me set on up on the Color Computer Archives.
Let's get together and come up with a templet for the page and see if it flies.
Anyone else with a site interested?

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia