[Coco] MM1 - CoCopedia

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Mar 27 13:21:58 EDT 2013

Anyone want to update this?

http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/MM1

The text claims "Only 8 were sold" which has to be incorrect. When I moved to Iowa, I know that James Jones, Boisy Pitre, Joel Hegberg, Allen Huffman, Eric Critchlow and myself all had MM/1s -- and I may be forgetting some. I saw more than eight at a CoCoFEST! :)

We also have placeholders for the TC-9 and TC-70 machine, and need pages for the Gespac systems and AT306 machines... Any others?
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my iPad.