[Coco] Introducing the next generation of Color Computer, the CoCo-X

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Fri Mar 22 10:33:27 EDT 2013

Great thread. :)

I love reading these hardware posts. I can tell who has actually done what, by reading their responses. :)

I can tell for a FACT that Mark has done USB. :)

For fun sit down and read the USB2.0 spec... over 600 pages. Then get in to the other related docs of the specs. :)

I had a customer one time say this...Why not USB? It only has four wires, two are power, how hard can it be?

Once you understand it, you can design it, then just plug it in and it works. :) USB hardware is simple....Software is NOT!!! IMHO, then again I am a hardware guy that dabbles in software.... :)

Hmmmmm........

Regards,

Mark
http://www.cloud9tech.com