[Coco] Introducing the next generation of Color Computer, the CoCo-X

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 08:11:12 EDT 2013

Go on Amazon the have adapter cables for under $5, so with shipping
probable under $10.

I am confused about the comments on HMDI, and the legal aspect of building
converters.  Seems to me the only stumbling point (from what I read) was
the latest HD video and copy protection.  And for this application and many
more does that really matter if you can't use your adapter for that?  I
would care less if I had that capibility