[Coco] Introducing the next generation of Color Computer, the CoCo-X

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 07:59:43 EDT 2013

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013, James Hrubik wrote:

> My Samsung Syncmaster XL2370HD has VGAm DVI, HDMI, composite, and component
> inputs.  Its a TV tuner, but I use it as a 23"/1920x1080 monitor for my Mac
> Mini.  Got it at Sam's Club several years ago, but I haven't seen any lately
> with the same array of inputs.

The ultimate display for classic computer buffs would be a Samsumg 730MW
or 940MW.  It has

SCART (RGB+S @ 15.75Khz.)
VGA
DVI
Component Video
Composite Video

They still come up on eBay from time to time.  The SCART input supports a
CoCo 3 if you use a sync combiner, although I generally use mine with an
Apple IIgs RGB output.

Steve