[Coco] Introducing the next generation of Color Computer, the CoCo-X

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Mar 20 20:44:51 EDT 2013

On Mar 20, 2013, at 5:32 PM, Steve Bjork <6809er at srbsoftware.com> wrote:

> No support for DVI, HDMI or Display Port for monitor hookup?

Oh, and that too. Yeah, no new designs using legacy "obsolete" hardware, please, unless its specific CoCo hardware. (I am not sure I would even want to use a CM-8 on this. I just want the picture and all the colors on a nice LCD monitor or HDTV.)

> (Before someone jumps in about HDMI 1.4 handling 4k resolution with "Deep Color",  the new HDMI 2.0 is better design for the next gen T.V. with Ultra HD resolutions of 3840 × 2160 and 7680 × 4320.)

My god. It's full of pixels.

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.

22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! April 27-28, 2013. Lombard, IL. http://www.glensideccc.com