[Coco] NitrOS-9 / OS-9 hi-res mouse support

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Mar 19 21:01:59 EDT 2013

Hi gang. What handles the hi-res mouse interface under stock OS-9 Level 2 and NitrOS-9? If I recall, some years ago Boisy (I think) broke apart the NitrOS-9 layer to make it look more like modern OS-9, which I think created driver layers for the mouse, joystick, etc.

I am wanting to know how to replace the Hi-Res Joystick "driver" with my own code for a different type of input device.

Pointers would be appreciated. I will also, soon, need some handholding to getting the NitrOS-9 repository and development system set up so I can build images and contribute.

Thanks!
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.

22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! April 27-28, 2013. Lombard, IL. http://www.glensideccc.com