[Coco] OS-9 Floppy

Mon Mar 18 00:59:48 EDT 2013

Something bought in a shack has a derogatory connotation.

Using something in a shed any better?

(Just watched an "IN FOCUS" program from DW Germany about bad product
police)

----------------------

EX 1 suggests a command to DECB (What you get when turning on a CoCo).

The results are unknown as what the non error checking DECB interpreter will
do when it looks at the disk. From disk full error returned to destroying
the OS-9 file system. Not useful!

EX 2 cannot work IMHO because ToolShed must be doing some syntax checking
and will reject it.

You did not answer the question:

"I wonder if the file is to be read by DECB or OS-9."

But you have done we users waiting for a public release of CoCoDskUtil a
valuable service by alerting Luis that hybrid DECB / OS-9 disks exist! I was
waiting for the correct time to tell him. That is the only way I would
bother trying. Command line commands make me feel that I am blind. Thank
heaven for Lotus Magellan 2.0!!!!!

SHF