[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Is this worth the buy?

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Wed Mar 6 11:45:48 EST 2013

 I tried once to get out of a bid a couple years ago. The seller would not
allow that. I got stuck with a part I couldn't use, so I had to sell it.
 Now, I make darned sure I want the thing before I place a bid. I've found
ebay is okay but the sellers may not be. I've never had a problem with eBay,
even though I still don't like them much. Go figure my logic on that!
 The seller can delete your bid if he wants to. If not, your stuck with it
or you get slammed by eBay.
 Hopefully, someone will outbid you and you will be off the hook.

George