[Coco] 44-color display mode code images available

Torsten Dittel OS-9 at TRS-80.CC
Tue Mar 5 18:52:38 EST 2013

John W. Linville <linville at ...> writes:

>  There was even some talk
> of dealing with PAL timings in another part of the overal topic:
>
> 	http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-January/026644.html
>
> Everything old is new again, I suppose...

Funny you digged that out and funny the file is still on that server (I don't
even have cotrol about it any longer). And I never found the ATARI Emulator I
mentioned in the corresponding thread (although it should be on one of my disks
which are still stored somewhere):

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-January/thread.html#26644

It looked like this (was a mix of PMODE4 SCREEN1.0 and 1.1):

http://it-material.de/IT-online5/wp-
content/uploads/2009/09/3610207781_91078ca11e_o.jpg

It even had a smooth 50Hz cursor animation drawn during the vertical blank
(might have been the CoCoMax Max-pak I used as the input device)

Regards,
Torsten