[Coco] [CoCo] Last day of Glen's Online store

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 31 08:15:15 EST 2013

Happy early new year everyone! I just wanted to drop a quick note that my websites go dark and up for sale at approx. Midnight (MDT) tonight! so it's you final chance to grab stuff. A few new items came in this week, like an Atari 130XE with floppy drive, and a souped up A500, but no more coco stuff sadly.
The Atari XE is an excellent candidate for Cloud 9's
					Liber809!!! (shameless Plug)
I also wanted to mention, that if you had ordered anything during the Christmas Chaos, I am dropping thae last of that stuff off at the the post office today (if I don't get called into work) so you should see a tracking number tonight or Thursday tops.I do apologize for the long delay.
I have posted You-Tube Videos on the Amiga machines (The super A500 and the A1200) so you can see them in action, and the internals. (glenvdb is the channel name)
http://store.amigalounge.com

thanks all that have supported the store, helps pay the rent when you are unemployed- it's not like I really want to get rid of my toys-lol.
Happy new year
-Glen