[Coco] OT: SWTPC

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 16:44:49 EST 2013

You're welcome, Joel. I added the content of your post to the Collections
part of the page so all readers will know what you have shared with us here.

It has been fun so far, although extremely tedious, repetitive and time
consuming. It has also been educational.

I am finding commands I never knew of before, such as BasUtil. I still do
not know what it is used for, but it seems to be connected to Basic09
somehow. There are other Basic09 user source code files I am interested in
adding to my collection of Basic09 programs.

At some point I will be creating a catalog listing of the OS-9, Basic09,
Asm/Rma, and C program source listings I identify. This way we will know
exactly what source code is there, and can better determine what, if any,
use those files are. I have a feeling the only part that will be specific
to the SWT will be the kernel, maybe boot and rel, and the device drivers.
Otherwise, I believe that all programs/applications/commands will run on
any computer with the OS-9/6809 operating system installed on it.

Wayne