[Coco] OT: SWTPC

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sun Dec 15 23:17:58 EST 2013

On 12/15/2013 08:52 PM, Wayne Campbell wrote:
> I have been working on identifying and counting the filenames in the
> SWTPCEmu disks. I have put up another page so those interested can follow
> the progress and look at the filenames.
>
> http://cococoding.com/wayne/SWTPC_Disk_Listings.html
>
> Wayne

Thanks for the update and ongoing work, Wayne.  Just a few notes on
identifying some of the contents.

Unicharger is a utility package from FHL aimed at providing more
UNIX-like system utils.

I suspect the SJT collection may have originated with Sidney Thompson,
who at one point appears to have been president of the SK*DOS User
Group, and was the 6809 representative for the C Users' Group according
to 68 Micro Journal's July 1984 issue.

JCE