[Coco] CoCo font for Mac/PC/etc.

Mike Rowen mike at bcmr3.net
Thu Apr 25 20:25:28 EDT 2013

I actually started using fontbuilder today to create one. I'm creating the 32 reverse video lower as well as a set of true lower for the 40/80 modes. Yes, they are simple fonts, but no one has taken the time to create a CoCo version. I'll release this in TTF & OTF format when it's done. The Fest is this week, so it may be a bit before you see it. If anyone else beats me to this, you are of course welcomed to! :)

Cheers,
-Mike R