[Coco] CoCo font for Mac/PC/etc.

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Apr 25 18:53:59 EDT 2013

Why can't the font from the Coco 3 rom be used as a model to creat a Coco font? I'm sure there's a "font creator" of sorts for PC/Mac/Linux that can be used to create the font based on the bit patterns of the Coco font. For that matter, just create the font based on the bit pattern from the Coco 2 "green screen" as it's pretty easy to pick out the bit pattern.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com