[Coco] Cart PCB thickness?

Bill Gunshannon billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Thu Apr 25 07:46:43 EDT 2013

> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm sure this has been discussed here before, but I can't for the life of
> me
> find it in any of my archived messages (probably 2007 which I accidentally
> deleted a few years ago). :(
>
> Anyway, was wondering what the 'standard' Coco cartridge PCB thickness is?
> Is it 0.062" (1.57mm)?
>
> Was looking for some cartridge connectors and was wondering whether either
> of these would do the job? (they don't need to fit a Coco mobo)
>
> <http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/EBC20DRXH/S3315-ND/927267>
> <http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/EBC20DREH/EBC20DREH-ND/973864>

Should work.  The original was an ETC20DREH (I have one sitting on the
desk next to me right now) which was discontinued.

Anybody know where I can get protocards with the matching fingers,
preferably small enough to fit in a COCO Cartridge (although cutting
them down is always an option!) Sadly neither the Tandy Part or the
DEICO part seem to be available from anywhere.

bill

billg999 at cs.scranton.edu |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |