[Coco] CoCo-X project

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 18:54:16 EDT 2013

Like I stated before, he shot himself in the face when he refused to ship outside the USA. I would have suported it in anyway I could, but I see ANYONE who refuses to ship world wide as a massive FU to foreigners. We (the foreigners) are paying for shipping, NOT the sellers, and the so -called "inconvenience" of filling out the custom forums is a massive MIDDLE Finger to foreign people. I do not believe that anyone who is going to beg for money (Put up a kickstarter project) has the right to make stipulations on things like this. I even wrote a formal complaint to Kickstarter over this..
I stated this all before on the facebook page and got a mob mentality back, gather the pitch forks, someone dares speak out agains a CoCo project...I wasn't bashing the project, just the audacity to state that foreign people's money is fine but I am too lazy to ship anything outside of the US, because the little tiny "Post-it" note size customs form is too hard to understand.

Sorry for the rant, but I was all for supporting it with a full donation, but I refuse to back it on this principle alone.
now let the flame wars begin..but thats how I feel.
-Glen