[Coco] [COCO} VCC 1.43beta release

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Apr 18 15:55:38 EDT 2013

Aaron,
Even I just recently sent Joeseph an email requesting permission to release the binaries and never heard from him. That's 4 emails this year he hasn't answered after conversing with me for 3 or 4 previously.
And yes, he told me the same thing that he had all intentions of releasing Vcc as open source. His main holdback was to fix his "snide" remarks in the comments and remove the RS roms as he felt they were not his to release. Last I talked with him, he said he had it "almost" ready for release that it would be 2 weeks at the most. That's when the emails stopped.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com