[Coco] CoCo bus interface project

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 20:57:20 EDT 2013

--

The CoCo 3 has a 32K external ROM mode that is activated by some bits
in the GIME.  This mode activates CTS assertions for the upper 32K of

The CoCo 1 and 2 have no such mode.  For those you would need to
decode the addresses yourself and assert SLENB to prevent the internal
ROMs from being selected.

Some commercial ROM Paks included their own custom circuit for bank switching.

Darren