[Coco] Well I think that the http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/ is being shut down. Or should be.

Tue Apr 16 21:26:15 EDT 2013

Hi,

Well I think that the http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/  is being shut down.
Or should be. We CoCoers do not wish to use it as intended and in the ways
it can be used.

My post suggesting the correct way to show a utube video appears to be gone.

First I cannot edit my old posts, something I planned to do a lot, and now
my posts are being deleted.

The world does not communicate these days only with black text on white
paper. Pictures, colors, different fonts and font sizes are common in the
real world. There is something called a mouse, even the CoCo had one, but it
was so useless I put it away soon.

Everyone having fun taking turns shooting Fishers in a barrel? I know where
the shells are coming from.

I spend 2.5 hours lately looking for a file and nothing is said. And more
time proving it was bad and looking at the good ones. (No help, no comments
from the person who wanted the file.)

The other tasks like creating the Text Search able Index for Rainbow
Magazine no thanks at all. (Or help except from Luis.) Even rejected by a
site with all the Rainbow issues.

The http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/ I have spend a huge amount of time
creating content for, perhaps my post count soon to overtake the forum owner
is to blame.

I could go on, but as I have nothing to say about reloading shells, you do
not wish to hear the rest.

Stephen H. Fischer