[Coco] The CoCo outside of the U.S.

Thierry Mella thierry.mella at skynet.be
Mon Apr 15 19:00:04 EDT 2013

Greetings from Belgium !

Sorry for my "english", but french is my mother langage !! :-)

We had Tandy Stores that were well-know for electronics stuff
and a little bit for the computers.

I have a Coco 1 32Ko extended basic (grey) with a (dead) floppy drive.

Coco 2 has also been sold in Belgium but not the Coco3.

The Coco was a *huge* commercial failure in Belgium due to
the success of this bloody Commodore 64 (Games) and Sinclair Spectrum.

At that time (1983), my Coco was moreless $1000 ($ from 1983)

Thierry

--
I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.