[Coco] [Color Computer] RF to TV connection

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 13:52:32 EDT 2013

you get this image using a good shielded cable TV with RCA-F connectors:

https://twitter.com/RetroCanada76/status/298442008614293504/photo/1

don't use cables from VCR recorders they all suck. Use the same cables as
your cable tv provider. In fact when the tv guy was here i asked him to
make me 2 cables, he made them as they have a maximum length of cable them
can use per customer. And this cable works good no mater how long they are.

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 9:40 PM, Aldo Lagana <a.lagana at snet.net> wrote:

> I found a 13 inch tv at goodwill for 4.99 but discovered too much noise
> with typical RCA cables.
>
>  There is an advertiser on amazon that makes coax shielded rf cables.
>  That and a 1.50 cable dongle and its the clearest rf I have ever seen.
>
> On Apr 13, 2013, at 4:58 PM, Ben Jimenez <ben_jimenez at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Just got my hands on a Coco 2. I was wondering if the only way to use it
> was to buy an older rf switch? or is there another easier wayt to connect
> it to my pc monitor?
> >
> > Also, when it comes to making platform games, what is the easiest way to
> determine if a player is on top of a platform object? with an array or with
> a check on the current pixel position?
> >
> > Ben
> >
> > --

Long live the CoCo