[Coco] CoCoFest stuff and questions

Mark Martin storycrafter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 18:33:03 EDT 2013

Will anyone be bringing some CoCo 3's for sale at the fest?  I have a
nicely configured one, and would rather not risk damaging it as I plan to
try to take some time at the show to try interfacing with an
Arduino/RPi/FPGA.  Or perhaps a CoCo 1 or 2 would suffice as the cart I/O
would be essentially the same?

I do have some bus transceivers to interface the 3V stuff I have, although
I will be bringing a 5V arduino as well.  I have been reading about using
resistors in series to interface 3V logic stuff that is 5V tolerant, I'm
assuming folks wouldn't mind sharing tips and info on this?  One question I
have is whether the 3V stuff will drive enough for TTL level logic on the
CoCo?