[Coco] vdg modules on 6309

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 20:47:00 EDT 2013

Hi,

I just installed a 63B09 on my coco3 and I'm building a fresh nitros-9
multiboot for my superIDE. The same makefile which generates my super ide
boot disk (i build it from mercurial sources) includes VTIO.DR V1.DD and
V2.DD in both disks, but only for the 6809 the modules V1 and V2 are
actually loaded.

Why I need them ? because i want some vdg windows. I know I can xmode ay
/Wx and set PAR=1 col=20 and row=10 but I wonder why are these modules
there if they dont work ? vrn.dr and vi.dd appears to not load too.

thxs,

Felipe.

--
Long live the CoCo