[Coco] CoCo Ethernet for $25-$30...

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Apr 9 20:36:03 EDT 2013

Allen... "dead computer"? HOW DARE YOU.... LMAO!
The Coco is alive and well as long as we are and maybe there's some who will carry it on afterwards. I have seen a few "young" guys over on the Coco Facebook page. So... maybe there's hope.
(IMHO) Coco has found a "second wind" (3dr? 4th?) and it's blowing our way :-D

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com