[Coco] Virtual Disk 2 sides

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 00:29:06 EDT 2013

Hi All
That there are records of 40 or 80 track or 2 sides or 512 bytes per sector, DECB, but not if the other controlling the support
AMDEX AMDISK 3 "312k per side (flip manual) http://www.trs-80.org/amdek-amdisk-iii/
Other controllers with patches or full DOS also support them
Apart OS9/Nitros-9, Flex and other

There are several methods for the two sides in a virtual disk
1. Two separate files
2. 36 sectors per track, the first 18 are the A side sectors, and sectors 19-36, side B.
3. Double number of Tracks, interlaced odd = Side A; Pair = Side B
4. Double number of Tracks, 1st Half Face A; Second = Side B

I would choose the method 4 is the best for me
It may not be good for head movement, but this virtual disk and
I have to use all the methods in my utility, but will have to be chosen manually, whenever possible I will use information from the headers, JVC, VDK, OS9 and FLEX
Making  CoCoDskUtil V 1.X.X, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela