[Coco] VCC Color question on RGB and Composite emulation

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Apr 7 10:28:47 EDT 2013

Mr Gault, that's what I wanted to know. I just want to know that when I use a color in Composite mode in VCC that Blue will be Blue  and red will be red on the a real composite monitor or TV. The user's shade preference is their business as that's what they see all the time so they will see the same blue they've been seeing.
I'm dealing with the "default" colors to keep things as generic as possible. Once I get Multivue style menus working right on my system, then I'll have a color controler in all my software and let the user choose their own colors. "let them eat cake..."

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com