[Coco] VCC Color question on RGB and Composite emulation

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Apr 6 23:25:29 EDT 2013

Mr Gault,
I know how and where to set the colors. What I am asking is simply how accurate are the composite color in Vcc is when compared to the real composite colors on a Coco? I think it's close, but I've never compared. My current Coco has a CM-8 and it's been since the 90s when I used a color TV. I should be able to test this myself in a week or 2 when I get the system going again as there's a Color TV (CRT) sitting right here beside my desk. But until I get the Coco running again (bad keyboard), I have to rely on VCC.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com