[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: I think I got taken on eBay

jim_gerrie jimgerrie at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 6 17:43:32 EDT 2013

All the coco's 1 2 or 3 under Basic report approx 24k at startup.  Only coco 1 and 2 16k and under report less mem.  The rest of of memory whether 64k, 128k or 512k, must be accessed through other means, either a machine language program that can do so, or by using OS9.

Make sure to type PALETTE RGB or PALETTE CMP in basic to get the right colours for your output.  The rgb connector is on the bottom of the coco 3. The CMP outputs on the back, either via a TV cable or the two RCA jacks.