[Coco] DriveWire4

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Apr 6 15:22:53 EDT 2013

Allen,
I plan to do that very thing and more in the VERY near future. I have explained and helped set up the HDBDOS/DriveWire process for at least 20 people since the beginning of last year alone. It's time for some sort of documentation to link people to and I know Aaron doesn't have much time for writing stuff so I think I'll do a complete "DW4 User's Manual" as in the past year I have been neck-deep in the DW4 pool and have learned things very few even know DW4 will do. I have taken notes from almost every post on DW and HDBDOS, plus all my discoveries in coding DW4Man for DW4 and have them all in several documents for reference. There's no organization or direction to the documents just a bunch of random notes that don't make much sense. It's time to make sense out of them as well as share the knowledge.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com