[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: I think I got taken on eBay

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 23:42:09 EDT 2013

i think is easier to open it and take photos from the inside :P

i just got a dirty yellow coco3 for cheap and for my surprise and pleasure it has a 512kb board inside, well i wont need the brand new cloud-9 board that pisses off even the supreme leader of dpkr kim jongun with its B2 bomber shape :P

Sent from my iPhone