[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: I think I got taken on eBay

Derrick Jobidon djobidon at bell.net
Fri Apr 5 23:35:34 EDT 2013

Unless you use a modified basic. Print mem will report that much  because of limitationsbof the interpreter. To test a coco3 for 512k under basic the easiest is to lpoke 0 with a value of your choice and see if it is mirrored at address &h60000 with lpeek. If it does mirror then you have 128k.

neils_morr <neilsmorr at gmail.com> a écrit :

Yes. IIRC, you need to connect it to a monitor or to a TV/VCR that has video and audio ports.

24K sounds like it has 32K of RAM. I can't remember if that's right - I know you needed an extra board to get 512K.

Neil