[Coco] [Color Computer] Convert image to Coco compatible image

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Apr 2 15:56:35 EDT 2013

There was a CoCo program called The Projector by Roger Taylor (whose name
is somewhat of a sore subject here nowadays, but that's another story) that
could read and display a whole bunch of graphics formats, CoCo and
non-CoCo.  I'm not sure whether it could convert from one to another, or
whether the program is available nowadays.

Art