[Coco] DSK image utilities?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Apr 2 13:09:20 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 02, 2013 at 11:54:23AM -0500, Allen Huffman wrote:

> I looked at that, but didn't get very far. I kept getting errors
> from the tool, so I have some learning to do.

The secret of the Toolshed utils is that comma seperates the virtual
disk file from the interior path:
os9 dir foo.dsk,cmds/icons
decb dir bar.dsk,:3

And for RGBDOS/HDBDOS virual hard drives, :NNN is "disk" number is
subdirectory.  Awkward phrasing...

os9 copy foo.lzh quux.dsk,archives/lha/foos
decb copy quark.arc hdd.dsk,:3/quark.arc

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard