[Coco] Floppy Days podcast

Randall Kindig randall.kindig at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 17:58:40 EDT 2013

That is correct.  Thanks for responding!

Please send me emails, good or bad, to let me know what you like and what
you don't about the podcast.  I do intend to cover the CoCo in an upcoming
podcast.

Randy Kindig
Floppy Days Podcaset
floppydays at gmail.com
floppydays.libsyn.com
voice mail: 206-426-7200
twitter: @floppydays

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 2:39 PM, tim lindner <tlindner at macmess.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 6:39 AM, Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:
>
> > I just listened to Randy Kindig's Floppy Days podcast, episode 1, where
> he
> > mentions owning a CoCo.
> >
> > Randy, good start. I will contact you off the list with some things that
> > may be of interest to you. I notice someone elses blog shows up before
> you
> > when I searched for your show. I can help you with that too.
> >
> > To everyone else, check it out. If there's interest in a CoCo podcast,
> > maybe we can work something out.
> >
> > I do not know his direct RSS feed
>

> I think this is it.
>
> http://floppydays.libsyn.com//rss