[Coco] USB keyboard interface for CoCo

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Nov 28 20:45:52 EST 2012

What price range would a USB Keyboard adapter for the CoCo need to be? I have been researching this, looking in to versions of the Arduino and even Raspberry Pi. Ideally, it would power off the CoCo and install inside the case, and allow both keyboards to be used at the same time.

The Arduino can run on a 9V battery or a few AAs, so I need to see what the amperage is and how much, if any, extra power could be pulled from the CoCo.
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.